Saturday, April 25, 2009

Japanese GP - Saturday Quotes


7th Bradley Smith 2.01.608
"We’re on the second row, which will be important tomorrow in order to make a good start. We’ll have to wait and see what the weather does but personally I’d prefer dry conditions. This morning I had a problem with my exhaust and the bike wouldn’t rev, even though the feeling with the Aprilia was good. It’s disappointing that we didn’t get chance to compete this afternoon but I just hope we can get a full race in tomorrow, unlike Qatar. The front folded on me under braking at the end of the straight this morning and I ran off track but luckily it was just a scare."

13th Danny Webb 2.02.637
"After the good free practice this morning in the wet, I had a good feeling for the qualification session. Because there was too much water at the track the organisation cancelled the qualification session. I have to start now from the 4th row and I have a good feeling that I can finish the race in the top 10."

16th Scott Redding 2.03.285
"Things did not go too badly. The track was a bit cold, but the conditions are the same for us all. We had some problems with the suspension when turning the bike. Apart from that, the practice did not go too badly, although the position is not as good as it could be. In fact it is a bad one, but as soon as we adjust the suspension I am sure that we will be able to improve tomorrow."