Thursday, April 16, 2009

Qatar GP - Post Race Quote From Scott & Danny


9th Danny Webb
"I had a very good start. In the end this was really good for the race because they cancelled it after four laps. I was in the second group and could follow them easy and had the feeling to ride together with Bradl to the front group. Because of the rain they stopped the race and I finished in 9th position. I’m glad with this result considering the set-up problems we had and looking forward to the next race in Motegi."

13th Scott Redding
"I made a bad start, and that was my first problem. Then I made up some ground, overtaking rivals. I was fighting with a few of the other riders and when I got past them I began to make contact with the group that was in front, but then it started to rain. The red flag was shown after five laps, they took the classification of the last time we crossed the finishing line, and there was nothing else we could do. To be sincere I am a little annoyed because they have awarded half the usual number of points but I think they should not have given any. But it`s all decided now and there is nothing we can do."
Scott Audio Statement